Aug 15, 2012

THE QUEEN'S BACK!


I am back in London! At last!

So, after 3 hours and 45 minutes instead of 2 hours and 15 minutes on the Eurostar due to a fire + stolen wires on the high-speed way, I am in Blighty, over the moon, watching TV and blogging.

Surprisingly, I did not cry but had tears in my eyes when I heard the famous 'Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to London'...of course I listened to 'The Angry Mob' like 10 times and smiled like an idiot when I finally saw the English sky.

I took the Tube and took the 263 to get to my cousin's. I am so happy to see her! It's been soooo long! We chatted for more than an hour, I had a cup of tea (of course) and watched 'Styled To Rock' with my lovely Nicola, a bit of 'Big Brother's Bit On The Side' and now 'Thelma's Gypsy Girls'...I am not really focused on it but at least it keeps me awake.

The plan for tomorrow is: going to Vodafone to unblock my stupid SIM card, get an appointment at the job centre and get my National Insurance Number. And go shopping. What!? :)

Alright, that's all for tonight. Nuniiiiiiiight :) ! xxx


No comments: