But first, let me tell you about my day. I went to the off licence and was pretty happy to see that my little darling still works there. 'Take care darling', he always says. He's so fit! Maybe I should ask him if he's looking for extra staff..
Anyway. Then I went to Muswell Hill to get a new sim card, texted some friends and then of course I went...SHOPPING IN HOLLOWAY! :) Spent £55 on dresses and a cat-hoodie, went to Morrisons and bought my cheese stick bread, fruits and a fake WKD Blue (hence the Cheeky Vimto time), got chatted up by the lad in charge of the booze section, and a chav on my way to Argos. Yeah, because I broke my headphones. Again...
Then I went home, spent the afternoon sending CVs, called the job centre who gave me an appointment in September, which means that I've got to stay in England until September or go back to Paris and come back. The thing is, if I come back, I am not going back to Paris!
I am soooo tired! I'm kinda watching football now, Italy V England, thinking about my big day tomorrow: I've got to go to Camden at 8 and try to have an appointment this week instead of September, then meeting my friend Gareth at 10, going to spend the day drinking...it's going to be EMPIRE I think!
That is the reason why I am warming up tonight, if not, I'll be told that 'Girls can't drink'. People have obviously never drunk with Princess Katie!
No comments:
Post a Comment