Sep 18, 2012

Adieu, Madeleine


I can feel autumn coming. It is here. Outside. Inside. In my head. In my heart. 

It is time to listen to Benjamin Biolay, Elodie Frégé, Princess Chelsea and Kimbra - for other reasons. Arthur H's version of 'Chem Chem Cheree' has just been added to my playlist.

It is also time for me to leave Paris. Its green leaves, the smell of the chemneys, the grey streets, the Métro, the rude parisians, France.

A brand new life that starts in sixteen days. Hoping for the best. Hoping to suceed. Hoping to find everything that I want. Hoping that I won't have to get a one-way ticket to Paris.

What is a typical autumn in London like? Hopefully it will be the same. With some more sad songs to listen to on the way to work and home.

This is the end of my french life. At last.

No comments: