Jan 1, 2011

We would never be sure of the sequence of events. We argue about it still.

When I get to Baker Street station, I already feel my heart beating faster than it should. When I hang around Marylebone station, waiting for my train to arrive, I just want to cry. 
Are you sure you don't mind staying with Max tonight? Gwladys asked me. 
No, don't worry I'll be fine I said. 
Half an hour later, I was sitting next to him, Gwladys and Mark in front of us, laughing about silly things. Two hours later, Max was on top of me in a £100 hotel room in Aylesbury. Romantic for a first time, ain't it? 
The next morning, we had breakfast in a lovely shopping centre, then we went to Morrisons to buy milkshake and chocolates for him and his brother. Then he kissed me and took me to Wendover train station. 
You know the end of the story: he asked me out, I said yes, he fucked everything up and turned my life into a right Hell for eight months. 
I wish you could stay here forever...he said as Trip Fontaine said You're a stone fox to Lux Lisbon...
Today, I came back to Aylesbury and Mark and Gwladys talked about him, brought me to the same places and I just wanted to die. The rain could have hidden my tears, but I just slept on the train and listened to the two songs that make me think of him...


No comments: